Veterans and Eligible Persons
IPSB is approved by the California State Approving Agency to enroll veterans and other eligible persons. Veterans and eligible persons must enroll in one of the following programs in order to receive Montgomery GI Bill benefits. Approved programs include: Essentials of Massage and Bodywork, Massage Therapy, Holistic Health Practitioner and Associate of Science. For more information, veterans should call the DVA nationwide toll-free number at 1-888-442-4551 or visit www.gibill.gov.
For more information about Veterans Benefits or Financial Aid please see IPSB’s Financing section.
For more information about the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill
please visit: http://www.acteonline.org or view the video below.
Principles of Excellence
The Principles of Excellence are guidelines for educational institutions receiving Federal funding. Schools that agree to participate will:
- Provide students with a personalized form covering the total cost of an education program.
- Provide educational plans for all Military and Veteran education beneficiaries.
- End fraudulent and aggressive recruiting techniques and misrepresentation.
- Provide accommodations for Service Members and Reservists absent due to service requirements.
- Designate a Point of Contact for academic and financial advising.
- Ensure accreditation of all new programs prior to enrolling students.
- Align institutional refund policies with those under Title IV.
Foreign Schools, High Schools, On-the-Job Training and Apprenticeship programs, Residency and Internship programs, and those who do not charge tuition and fees were not asked to comply with the Principles of Excellence. Visit IPSB’s confirmation to comply with Principles of Excellence or the Department of VA’s website of participating schools to confirm’s IPSB’s commitment to the Principles of Excellence.