Our Goals & Values
- To produce psychologically sensitive bodyworkers who assist others in times of change.
- To model a financially successful business based on heart-centered beliefs.
- To create a community of scholars, faculty, and students who are life-long learners inquiring after knowledge and skills.
- To inspire a deep and lasting respect for the integrity of the human body, mind, and spirit and to recognize the inherent human need for healing touch.
- To continue our legacy of leading the field of somatic education.
The staff and faculty of IPSB have determined the following core values to model to students:
Our intention is to practice these values to guide actions, decisions and relationships within the IPSB community.